Phillip L. Potts
With over 35 years of personal injury litigation experience, Mr. Potts is dedicated to ensuring that the rights of the injured are protected. Mr. Potts is also a criminal defense and DUI defense attorney and has enjoys a distinguished reputation in his practice.
- Law School Juris Doctor 1974
University of Maryland School of Law
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance Major 1971
George Washington University
- Maryland – 1974
- United States, District of Maryland – 1975
- Personal Injury, including medical malpractice, nursing home negligence and any injury resulting from the negligence of others. Automobile/truck/motorcycle/pedestrian/bicycle accident.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense
- Past President of Safety First Club of Maryland
- Past President of B’nai B’rith Menorah Lodge